RFP Coordinators are intimately involved with the new client sales
process by responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), providing
accurate and timely information about AmeriBen’s services and
processes. They thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires
attention to detail and possess a positive attitude.
- Manages completion of RFP from receipt to proposal delivery
- Work in a dynamic environment, under tight timelines and stressful
periods of time, meeting strict deadlines
- Professional attitude and communication skills; interact
professionally with sales/executive-related professionals
- Complete RFP and other assignments with a high-level of accuracy
- Respond timely to incoming requests and inquiries
- Collaborate with the Sales and RFP teams, as well as members from
AmeriBen’s operations and external vendors to complete RFP
- Use good judgment utilizing resources and asking questions to
- Open to feedback and learning
- Adheres to AmeriBen culture by demonstrating Integrity,
Initiative, Good Judgment, and Teamwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned to ensure individual and group
goals are achieved with Accuracy, Customer Service and Timely Turnaround.