The Accounting Clerk II role will receive, sort, and log incoming
checks. Research and resolve checks that cannot be classified.
Research lost checks and coordinate check adjustments as needed.
Oversee the department files and storage retention of records.
Responsible for various accounting administration support tasks within
the department while providing a high level of customer service to
internal and external clients.
- Receives, sorts, and logs all incoming checks within a standard
- Identifies different types of incoming checks and disburses them
to internal departments and team members accurately.
- Research and resolve check status inquiries accurately and within
a standard turnaround time.
- Monitors, research, and resolves Call Tracking for lost check
inquires within standard turnaround time.
- Oversees the accurate record retention of Client Accounting files.
- Organizes and inventories files for offsite record storage.
- Sorts and distributes department mail.
- Provides support as needed for the department.