Experience and Skills:
- High school degree, or equivalent.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in applied accounting and banking administration.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with numbers; proficient
with 10 key and excellent data entry skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Works well in multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work independently on non-structured tasks, manage
workload, prioritizing work and meeting tight deadlines, as well as
effectively work with a team.
- A flexible team player who possesses integrity, takes initiative,
and uses good judgment.
- Associates (or Bachelor’s) degree in accounting, finance, or
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Excel spreadsheets,
proficient in word and good computer skills.
- TPA experience.
- Leadership and customer service qualities, exemplifies strong
initiative and communication skills.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.