- Requires M.D. or D.O
- Must possess an active unrestricted medical license to practice
medicine or a health profession.
- Board Certification approved by the American Board of Medical
Specialties required where applicable to duties being performed.
- 5+ years of clinical experience or any combination of education
and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Utilization Review and/or Managed Care experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge/understanding of determining medical necessity,
utilization review principles, and Continuous Quality Improvement
theory and practice.
- Experience with performance measurements (HEDIS, NQF and other systems),
AmeriBen is not yet hiring in the below states:
Alabama, Delaware, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota,
Rhode Island ,South Dakota, Vermont.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion
for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information,
disability, veteran or military status, or any other category
protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at