Experience and Skills:
- High school degree, or equivalent.
- 1-3+ years' experience in IT and/or Security field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle conflict and work in stressful situations.
- Experience with log management/SIEM analysis and reporting tools preferred.
- Additional security expertise in endpoint security, including:
Anti-Virus protection, EPP/EDR, desktop encryption, device
management, patching, etc.
- Knowledge in key areas such as: Firewalls, IDS, IPS, VPN, Remote
Access, Security Logging, Vulnerability Management, Security
Incident Response, Penetration testing.
- TCP/IP networking (IP addressing, DNS, Routing, Switching, Ports
- Knowledge of current events in Cyber Security and associated
patching and remediation efforts.
- Industry certification related to cyber security (Sec+, CySA+,
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at