Experience and Skills:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality by not
being on action plan.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key by touch, computer knowledge.
- Working in high volume escalations.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an
environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable to
use our online application process due to a disability, please contact
the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-488-7654.