Experience and Skills:
Minimum Qualifications & Education
Current unrestricted R.N. license
Minimum of two years of clinical experience.
Diverse clinical experience preferred.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Bachelor’s degree is preferred).
- Knowledge of medical/health insurance terminology, ICD-10/ICD-11,
HIPAA and DOL regulations.
- Experience using video conferencing.
- Excellent customer service attitude, accuracy, and professionalism.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Key Function
Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a
direct safety threat to others or self.
- Experience in Utilization Review or Certification in Case
- Understanding of Case Management functions, self-funded insurance
plans and PPO networks.
- Types 45 wpm, 10-key, and computer knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively
with a diverse patient population.
- Interest in future leadership development opportunities preferred.
- Effective communication, both verbally and in writing.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an
environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable
to use our online application process due to a disability, please
contact the Human Resources Department at
or call 208-488-7654.