Experience and Skills:
Minimum Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in health science, psychology,
behavioral sciences, public health, counseling, social work,
nursing, nutrition, or exercise (or enrolled in a 4+-year degree program).
- Candidate should be health-centered and should be
able to model healthy lifestyle skills.
- Current health coach certification OR certification within six
months of employment (sponsored by JBS).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, with the ability to
navigate a Windows environment.
- Strong interpersonal relationship & communication skills, and
the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse workforce population.
- Time management, organizational, analytical, and writing skills in
both English and Spanish.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently,
efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with people to improve their physical or
psychosocial health, or both.
- Clinical care experience, community health experience, or
behavioral health therapy experience.
Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- Motivational Interviewing training and experience.
Certification or licensure in one or more of the following healthcare
occupations: counseling, social work, health coaching, nursing,
medical assistant, community health planner, or some clinical field
relevant to chronic care management is a plus. Some examples include,
but are not limited to: MCHES, CHES, CCP, RHC, CHC, CDE, CMA, LCSW,
LPC, LCDC, LAC, RN, ACE, NASM, Licensed Psychologist.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an
environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable
to use our online application process due to a disability, please
contact the Human Resources Department at
or call 208-488-7654.