Experience and Skills:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Complete projects and tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Ability to work efficiently, perform multi-tasking, prioritize
tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and discretion, as well as the
ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality by not
being on action plan.
- Ensure compliance with security practices and procedures,
including HIPAA and HITRUST standards.
- Protect and enhance the Core Purpose and the Core Values of AmeriBen.
- Computer knowledge
- Working in high volume escalations.
AmeriBen is not yet hiring in the below states:
Delaware, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New York,
North Dakota, Rhode Island, Vermont, District of Columbia and
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
If you are unable to use our online application process due to a
disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .