Part-Time Onsite position located n Russellville, KY.
3 days a week, 8 hours a day.
The Client Services Coordinator is the primary point of day-to-day
contact with clients, brokers, vendors, and internal teams for our
Employer-Sponsored Benefit Plans. This position provides support and
assistance to Plan Sponsor employees at their physical location and
develops and maintains collaborative relationships with AmeriBen
- Acts as a liaison between field HR operations, employees, and
benefit vendors to resolve escalated issues related to medical
claims or plan eligibility.
- Handles employee/HR benefit staff inquiries and correspondence or
refers to other parties as necessary.
- Assists employees with benefit information, claim questions, ID
card inquiries, and member portal navigation.
- Provides analysis and triages complex claims and benefits
inquiries and provides resolution.
- Handles client escalations and provides internal corrective action
plans and process improvements.
- Works to improve accuracy, customer service, and timely turnaround.
- Manages vendor relationships to resolve complex issues such as
preferred provider network issues and policy exceptions.
- Communicates plan changes to appropriate departments and/or
vendors, plan sponsor and broker.
- Reports plan design concerns to Account Representative that will
enable the organization to accurately administer the plan benefits
and implement an action plan as required.
- Assists with the annual benefits open enrollment process; partners
with HR Operations management team and vendors to implement
solutions as needed.
- Resolve day-to-day plan issues, escalates to AmeriBen Account
Management as needed.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Maintain ongoing task log for plan sponsor.
- Answers questions for employees and management team at client
location, and where applicable, its brokers/consultants.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or needed.
- Assist Account Representative as needed.